Friday, February 18, 2005

It's all right for some!

The home bodies spent the week unpacking air freight and assembling Ikea - and drawing pictures to explain to the hardware guys that I needed a spade bit...etc..ahhhh Ikea. My hands are swollen, not from the cold, but from furniture assemblage and cardboard box squashing.

The snow this week covered everything. To N and I it looked fantastic. In the park we walk through, between our two apartments, the trees were loaded with powdery snow that dropped unexpectedly as you walked beneath them. We had to tread precariously along pathways that were thickly covered or choose a path trampled down to an even more slippery surface. But no matter how much snow there is in the park there's still plenty of dogs all shapes, sizes and furriness being walked or chasing sticks or snowballs.
Posted by Hello

Shopping is still lots of fun. N will only drink non-carbonated water and thanks to Christiana we now have the key word to look for - 'neperliva'. Today my goal was Sweetened Condensed Milk. I found it. Zahustene slazene mleko plnotucne (husty-thick;sladky-sweet;mleko-milk;plny-full). Found it in the baby food section, I asked a shelf packer "cukr mleko" - sugar milk - "Ano" - Yes! It's what I was looking for.

Mum....how's Ziggy's boyfriend going?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like winter and I like snow. And Prague looks great in winter. Everything is so white and pure.

4:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home