Sunday, June 04, 2006

Anyone for Biology ?

J has managed to score some work at N's school for the next 4 weeks teaching Biology to year 10 boyz (4 in the class). A few classes per week, not whole days. The old teacher got the sack - long story.

My suggestion for a field trip to one of the local breweries was accepted by the school. J and 4 boyz down the pub will have the mothers gossiping no-end - lol !!!

Anyway, J is studying hard to be prepared. Lucky it's a cold weekend - worst start to EU summer for a long time according to the yocals.

M

1 Comments:

Blogger Portmans said...

I have a bargaining chip...the trip to the brewery at the end of the 4 weeks. And... I sat them down and told them that if I was putting the effort in that I expected them to do likewise. We are going to look at microorganisms we use. They know I'm not a biology teacher. I plan to do a few experiments with them and am trying to track down necessary equipment - the lab shop owner down the road is using her contacts at Charles Uni in Prague to make up agar petri dishes for us - they are not readily available! So let the fun begin!! J

7:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home