Friday, November 17, 2006

Sushi and Brutus

I was allowed out again with the Housewives Club. Sushi at Andel, then on to dancing til dawn (home at 4:30...close enough!). Actually only Christine(my school Librarian friend) and I made it past 1:30.

Sushi was very spicy, spiciness is pretty much unheard of in CR. Newly opened Planet Sushi

Then 3 out of the 11 mums went dancing at our usual haunt. It wasn't really rocking so we went to the Music Bar in Lucerne
(upside-down Wencesles statue), and we had a blast...dancing to Brutus(Czech band)
They were great and we are planning to see them again before we leave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had great time. I also remember when I was in Prague last summer with friends, we enjoyed so much. We were in many bars, restaurants and disco bars!

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home